Oxford Work Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
These classic 5 eyelet oxford work shoes have an air of authority. The Founder will elevate your look and give you the confidence to stride into every meeting and dinner.
- Full glove-leather lining eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles provide all day support.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Premium European leather.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Classic Style, Quality Fit
The genuine leather welting, the waxed laces and the refined eyelets highlight the soft leather uppers of these men's oxford work shoes. Outstanding craftsmanship that fits like a glove.
Custom Vibram® soles are engineered to provide sturdy support, durability, and lasting comfort.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.