THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, secure and private.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website through cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Such collected information may include, but may not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and various website addresses. The gathering and use of this information may be utilized for maintaining the quality of service we provide, as well as providing overall general statistics related to the use of our website.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the products and services you need and request. At times, we may use personally identifiable information to inform you of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.samuelhubbard.com. We may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or possible new products that are offered or may be offered.
We may exchange or share your personal information with select third-party marketing partners for commercial purposes. If you prefer not to share your information, please email email@example.com.
We may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support, and arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services.
We may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary to:
- Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any subpoena or legal process;
- Enforce our agreements, including those related to billing customers;
- In connection with an acquisition or bankruptcy of our company;
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of our company; and
- Provide for the personal safety of users of www.samuelhubbard.com and/or the general public.
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT OUT
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to emails or postal mail, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org., call us at 844-482-4800, or write to us at 409 Summit Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941.
You have the right to make a written request concerning information shared with third parties. You may do so by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to 409 Summit Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to register for an account with Samuel Hubbard. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If you are aware of such information being collected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request its deletion.
We shall endeavor and shall take reasonable precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please send any questions, comments or requests to:
Samuel Hubbard Shoe Company LLC
409 Summit Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Telephone toll-free (844) 482-4800 or email email@example.com.