Brogue Wingtip Shoes
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
Subtle and elegant brogue wingtip shoes, Hubbard Tipping Point provides high class style for days on the town and in the boardroom.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Experience Quality Craftsmanship
The premium materials, arch support, and optimal fit make these brogue wingtip shoes feel like you're wearing house slippers to work. Striding into busy days just became more comfortable.
Custom Vibram® soles are engineered to provide sturdy support, durability, and lasting comfort.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.