Shear Alpine 2.0
Women's Winter Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Chalk White Nubuck
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
- Water resistant nubuck uppers.
- Articulating metal lacing hardware for easy on/off.
- Shearling collar and cozy warm winter lining throughout.
- Lightweight, flexible wedge midsole.
- Genuine rubber sole with lugged tread for durability and traction on snow and ice.
- Memory foam insole with shearling is easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Attention Cold Toes
Shear Alpine 2.0 is a reinvention of women's winter boots. We wanted to recreate the feeling of sitting by a fire with a cup of hot cocoa — for your feet. Lined with the finest shearling and encased in extra soft nubuck uppers, Shear Alpine 2.0 will keep your feet warm and toasty even when Jack Frost is nipping at your toes.
Brave The Elements In Style
Stylish and sleek, these women's winter boots contain a lug tread for traction on snow and ice, water-resistant nubuck uppers, articulating metal hardware for easy on-and-off, and a top grade shearling.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: B Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.