Soft Leather Hiking Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Saddle Bag Tan
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
Named after the highest point in Marin County, California where Samuel Hubbard is based, these leather hiking boots are ready for walking country roads or navigating city sidewalks in style.
- Premium full grain leather upper provides ample protection from the elements.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Vibram® Carrarmato hiking sole provides confident footing and all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Up For Adventure
Mt. Tam hiking boots are crafted with a special, oil-tanned leather. This natural-looking leather has a beautiful, soft 'hand' and resists water. Once you lace them up, we know you’ll find your next adventure.
Custom Vibram® soles are engineered to provide sturdy support, durability, and lasting comfort.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.