- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
Men's walking shoes that are podiatrist-recommended. Experience the flexibility and comfort of an athletic shoe with the elevated details of a dress shoe. Designed for you to seize the moment in style.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers a soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles provide all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insoles. Removable, if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Shock absorption and contoured footbeds.
- Heel to toe stability that relieves symptoms of painful foot conditions.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort. See our Resole Program.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
The Original Un-Sneaker
We wanted men's walking shoes that had the elevated details of dress shoes and the casual comfort of sneakers. Hence, the Un-Sneaker was born as Hubbard Free.
Engineered for Pain Relief
This style has the APMA Seal Of Acceptance for podiatrist recommended shoes. Simply wearing properly fitted shoes can help prevent most foot conditions and injuries. Here's to shoes that not only look good, but feel good, too!
Custom Vibram® soles are engineered to provide sturdy support, durability, and lasting comfort.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.