Free Spirit for Her
Women's Leather Driving Moccasins
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Luggage Tan Leather
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
We innovated on the classic design of women's leather driving moccasins and offer them in a kaleidoscope of colors. Slip on a pair, gear up for your own adventure, and follow your Free Spirit.
- This style runs large, we suggest ordering a 1/2 size smaller than normal.
- Full-grain aniline-dyed leather and/or suede.
- Anti-microbial, soft suede-lined interior, custom-molded insole.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Flexible, gum rubber outsole.
- Handcrafted in Brazil.
Item added to your cart
Follow Your Free Spirit
In the early 1960s, an Italian company introduced a leather shoe that was crafted just for driving. Slim, minimalistic, and stylish, women's leather driving moccasins were born for adventure.
We use only the best materials for our shoes. Full-grain aniline-dyed leather combined with a soft suede-lined interior produce the most comfortable driving moccasins you'll find.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: B Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.