Men's Hiking Moccasins
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Saddle Bag Black
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
Our carefully designed black version of hiking moccasins gives Camplight year-round utility. Whether you plan to wander through national parks or eat out by the sea, you’ll be one happy camper.
- Saddlebag leather upper provides ample protection from the elements.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom XL EXTRALIGHT® hiking sole.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Over 80 years ago, an East Coast outdoorsman set out to craft a shoe that mimicked the sewing techniques found in traditional Native American moccasins. We designed our version of the hiking moccasins to provide lasting comfort and year-round utility.
Custom XL EXTRALIGHT® foam material hiking sole provides confident footing and all day support.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.