Boat Shoe Loafer
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our priority is your happiness. So feel free to give your new Hubbards a 30 day walk test. If you are not delighted by their comfort, we’ll refund your purchase. It's that simple. Happiness guaranteed.
These deck shoes feature a hybrid design between a boat shoe and a casual loafer. Convenient to slip on, and perfect for all day support.
- Oil-impregnated leather exterior has a wax topcoat to stay soft and repel water.
- Custom no-slip, shock absorbent rubber sole.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Item added to your cart
Boat Shoes Meet Deck Shoes
Wherever you find yourself on a sunny day, you’ll want to slip into a pair of Blue Skies for boating and wandering through coastal towns.
No-Slip Custom Sole
The use of a nearly century-old technique called siping (cutting thin slits across a rubber surface to improve traction) has resulted in our custom no-slip, shock absorbent rubber sole.
Hubbard Comfort System
We took premium materials and added the Hubbard Comfort System: arch support, memory foam insoles, and a cushy cupsole to put a spring in your step.
European VS American Size Scale
Samuel Hubbard shoes are made using the American size scale. If your current footwear is are marked in European sizes, you can use our size conversion chart below to find your American size.
- Medium: D Width
- Wide: EE Width
- Extra Wide: 4E Width
Print at 100% ACTUAL SIZE. Do not use “Fit to Page".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.